BELONG TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION
Belonging to your professional association sets you apart from the competition by ascribing to a Code of Ethics, voluntarily investing & participating in a performance-driven networking group, and serving your industry through advocacy and community service.
Your fee is based on the number of years in the industry as a producer. One fee provides you membership at the local or affiliate level, state level and national association. Take advantage of programs & networking at all three levels for one fee.
Additionally, if you have 3+ years as a producer, you can take advantage of our introductory rate of $30/month for the first year. Your fees will then graduate up in subsequent years.
Additionally, NAIFA offers an Associate Member category. Associate members receive many of the same benefits of membership but are limited in the ability to hold certain leadership roles.
OPPORTUNITIES AT THE STATE LEVEL
NAIFA is the only membership association for insurance and financial professionals with an active chapter in every state. The NAIFA-Connecticut chapter ties you in to advocacy on legislative and regulatory issues in Hartford that impact your business, your clients, and our industry. Our Top Programs include:
- Periodic webinar/virtual meetings on current topics
- Legislative bill log
- Legislative updates
- CE Programming
- Annual Career Conference
- 4 Under 40
- A Quarter Century Experience
- Day on the Hill
THE VALUE TO YOU
- Make more money by working smarter through sales tips & mentoring
- Build your partner network of advisors with complementary services
- Build your centers of influence & personal/professional brand
- Increase your enjoyment & pride in your business by giving back to your clients, community & country
CONTACT NAIFA CT
Rodney M. Smalls